Description: The kalimba is an African musical instrument consisting of a wooden board (often collated with a resonator) with attached staggered metal tines, playing by holding the instrument in the hands and plucking the tines with the thumbs. Just need to use two thumbs to make a sound. The kalimba is classified as part of the lamellaphone family, and part of the idiophone family of musical instruments.
- Perfect for Beginners and Children Easy to use, simply pluck the kalimba tines to play, and practice your finger flexibility and coordination. Easy to learn and easy to explore and cultivate your musical talent.
- Made of High-quality Wood A beautiful warm solid koa wood body creates comforting warm sound as only natural products can make.
- Super Craftsmanship Our thumb piano keys are accurately tuned length of steel which delivers clear, crisp sound and tones. Fine workmanship will bring you beautiful music.
- Security Protection Kalimba box can effectively protect kalimba regardless of performance or collection, preventing moisture, oxidation, scratches, falling, and very easy to carry.
- Small Kalimba Music Instrument It is favored because of its compact size and simplicity. Our mini kalimba is lightweight and portable so you can make music anywhere anytime. Come with a small bag.
- 17 Steel Keys and 2 Vibrato Holes The metal keys are mounted on a wooden box that acts as the resonating chamber. As you play you can uncover and cover the vibrato holes as you like to create personalized tones.